R&D Tax Incentive
Connectiv Group has successfully helped businesses across a range of different industries obtain the R&D Tax Incentive.
The R&D Tax Incentive encourages companies to engage in R&D benefiting Australia, by providing a generous tax offset for eligible R&D expenditure on R&D activities.
Available tax offsets are:
- 43.5% refundable tax offset to eligible entities with an aggregated turnover less than $20 million per annum
- 38.5% non-refundable tax offset to other eligible entities with an aggregated turnover greater than $20 million per annum.
- You may be eligible if:
- You are an Australian resident company (even if incorporated under a foreign law)
- You are conducting eligible R&D activities
- You have incurred eligible R&D expenditure or notional deductions of at least $20,000
- Connectiv Group can assist you with all stages of the R&D Tax Incentive Process, including:
- Assessment of Eligibility
- Registration of R&D Activities
- R&D Expenditure
- Record Keeping
- ATO or AusIndustry Compliance Activities
- Overseas & Advance Findings
- Consulting and Advice
- Connectiv Group respects the relationship that exists between Accountants, Tax Agents, Financial Advisors and their clients. We provide resources and consulting experience to assist with the R&D Tax Incentive application process.